As an English speaker in Tel Aviv, I understand the difficulty of navigating local customs. It can be a challenge, at times, to work with those who do not share a common native language.
My approach to hairstyling is this: If a person looks good they will, in turn, feel good.
My goal as a hairstylist is to help each client look their best. Not only when I have just finished working with them, but everyday. In order to accomplish this goal, I look at many different aspects of each client. The basic aspects I examine are:
- The health of the hair
- The precision of the haircut
- The hair color, natural or enhanced
- The face shape of the client
- The lifestyle of the client
- The styling abilities of the client
- The time the client is able to spend styling their hair
It is very important to me to be able to work with each client to ensure that they are happy, relaxed and looking great every time we work together.